Thank you for being part of Junior Menace!
Here are a few details to get you prepared for the season:
1. You will receive an email the week before your first session confirming your registration.
2. Your player will receive their Junior Menace jersey when you arrive to your first session.
3. Please make sure that your player brings a soccer ball and something to drink.
4. If you don't have a soccer ball, you can purchase a Menace ball during the registration process or on the first day.
5. Please have your player dress for the weather.
6. There is no formal dress code, though we strongly encourage all participants to wear shinguards and soccer socks.
7. Cleats are not required. Just want to make sure each participant has comfortable shoes for running around.
If you have any further questions, please visit our Frequently Asked Questions page or feel free to contact Evan.
Phone: (515) 457-6367 | Evan.Janssen@MenaceSoccer.com